|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, March 31

Easter Weekend

Jack's daycare was closed on Friday for Good Friday, so our weekend started Thursday night.
The doctor Ty is with right now took us and the medical student that has been with them out to dinner. It was nice to get to know the doctor and his wife. Jack did a great job at the restaurant.

This was before dinner.
Untitled

Friday I got the courage to go up to the attic and bring down this car for Jack. My parents bought it for him for Christmas and we've been waiting for the weather to warm up, so we can use it.
I hate going up to the attic, and I never carry things up or down with me. I was determined to get this car down though! It was more complicated to put together than I thought it would be, so after all of that I still had to wait on Ty. Jack didn't mind. He enjoyed playing with all the parts.
Untitled

He is trying out his new hat that he isn't supposed to see until it appears in his Easter basket.
Untitled

We enjoyed the beautiful weather by spending a lot of time outside and had a friend and her little boy over to play for a couple of hours.
Untitled

I got my haircut on Friday. I ended up getting a babysitter, because after three reschedules between me and stylist I was determined to get it done. Of course, the first available was on the one day that daycare was closed. Her next available appointments were all in the evenings, and I never know what time Ty is going to get off, so Friday was the day. I had five inches cut off and it feels so much better!
Untitled

On Saturday we enjoyed a family day before Ty went in that evening to work. 
11e2499c-e16e-4612-8805-9765ee53bbb7

I think it's safe to say that he loves the car!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I put together an arrangement for the back porch.
Untitled

Sunday morning before church.
DSC01563

DSC01567

DSC01568

Checking out his basket
DSC01570

Giving his bunny a hug
DSC01572

DSC01573

 Jack and I plan to spend the rest of the day outside with his car and the bubbles that came in his Easter basket while Ty rests up from working all night.


11 comments:

  1. Your family is adorable! The flower arrangement looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are so cute!!! Did you take the pic of the 3 of you with a timer? I really need to figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! You have a beautiful family and home! Thanks for sharing -- I'm jealous you are already able to be outdoors -- it's still cold and snowy here. Soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see you with Jack I just swell with happiness for you! He is beautiful, you are a beautiful mother and Ty, well, he is smitten! Thanks for sharing his life with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a gorgeous family!! What a lovely Easter!! Love Jack in his car, too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute family photo! Jack looks like he loves that car- how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of Jack's sweet smiles :) I can't believe how big he is getting, I sure hope we can see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all are such a precious family!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darling!!!! I'm so behind! I'm glad you guys had a Happy Easter! Isn't it so fun with a wee one!? :) I'm glad the outfits worked! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...