|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, March 25

My Best Friend's Wedding

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

My best friend got married on March 16. I was honored to be a bridesmaid and stand beside her on her big day. It was a beautiful wedding, although the whole weekend was exhausting due to a sick baby. Jack started running a fever Thursday morning. I was able to get him in quick to see the doctor, because we were leaving the next morning for wedding festivities. Unfortunately, I took him in too soon and they weren't able to diagnose him with anything other than a viral infection. I was not able to participate in the reception set-up on Friday morning or the actual reception. Having a sick baby at home is exhausting; having a sick baby in a hotel room is even worse. Poor thing. He just felt awful. We ended up skipping the reception and driving the two hours home even though we had already paid for our hotel that night. I felt awful about not being at the reception. I took Jack back to the doctor on Monday and it turns out my poor baby had the flu! It took him a long time to recover, and we finally got our happy boy back on Sunday--a week and a half later.

I do have a few pictures from the wedding weekend. I cannot wait for Chesley to get the photos back from the photographer!

Rehearsal! Please look at the Ring Bearer's outfit. He is the bride's nephew and I just loved his outfit.
Untitled

Kelsey and I sporting our bridesmaids' gifts--new robes! Chesley had a matching white one and I know it made for some fun group pictures!
Untitled

Doing a bridesmaid duty and assisting with her bridal shots, aka, snapping photos with my phone and straightening the train. :)
Untitled

Untitled

Jack kept staring at Chesley. I think he thought she was a beautiful bride!
Untitled

My sad, sleep deprived, sick family.
Untitled

I did snap a few pictures of the reception hall as we were finishing up some last minute details on Saturday morning. I know it must have looked amazing at night all lit up by the glow of hundreds of candles.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

A better picture of Jack's wedding outfit. He wore it to church the previous week and I snapped this picture in the car.
Untitled

6 comments:

  1. Ok, Jack's outfit is SO SO dang cute!! Holy cow, he is precious.

    The robes are TO DIE FOR. I'm obsessed.

    Chesley was SUCH a gorgeous bride. Holy cow.

    Are your bridesmaids dresses Alfred Sung? I'm about to order some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful wedding and bride!! I'm so sorry that Jack was sick :-( poor baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jack and Poor YOU! I have been in a hotel room with a sick baby before and it is terrible. I am so sorry you had to miss the reception! You look beautiful and not sleep deprived at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His outfit is too cute! And I love your gorgeous robe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bummer your little man was sick, but he sure was still ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wedding!! Sorry Jack was sick :( but man he is still so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...