|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, March 15

Miss Blakley Jane

 

My niece was born on March 1 and we made the trip home that weekend to meet her. She is just precious!

Mason is a great big brother!
Untitled

DSC01424

Untitled

Untitled

 I put her in the little outfit and headband I bought to give her at the hospital. It is a preemie sleeper. Mason and Jack were so tiny and I expected Blakley to be the same. She was over 7 lbs and won't be able to wear this sleeper for long.
Untitled

Untitled

One advantage to waiting so long to post about her arrival is getting to use a few of the professional pictures.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I made the name banner for her shower and I was so excited to see that LeAnn used it as a photo prop. :)


5 comments:

  1. She is SOOOO dang precious. What a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie and it will be so fun to have cousins close in age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!! Love her pro pics!! Don't you think she looks just like you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby girl! And Jack is so handsome! I love the picture of all 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...