|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, November 12

Hello Yellow

I used to hate the color yellow, but lately I have fallen in love with it. It is so bold and happy!

It all started with these wellies.
lucas boots
Aren't they adorable on Lucas? (Ty's nephew)

I found this coat on sale at Old Navy in San Francisco and couldn't pass it up.
IMG_5627

While Ty and I were in Dallas I made him stop at Home Goods (love!) and I found these book ends to flank my cute books.
IMG_5632

Chesley gave me these for my birthday. There is a chance of rain tomorrow and my fingers are crossed that it happens, so I can wear these!
IMG_5640-1
I'm not sure they are appropriate attire since we are doing applicant interviews tomorrow. I love interview days, but I miss casual Fridays. They look like professional attire, right?!


I wrote this yesterday, but it didn't publish, hence all the past references. Tomorrow is actually today.

18 comments:

  1. LOVE those bookends!! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that copy of Little Women as well! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! I actually just read a blog about how yellow and platinum are the "it" colors for Spring. I wish I could wear Yellow...I look about as good in it as I do in OSU orange :(. It suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow tends to wash me out because I'm so pale, but I wish I could wear it because I LOVE it! Mustard yellow seems to be OK on me... and that is one of my favorite colors for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the yellow coat! I have just found the love for yellow as well. I only like bright yellow since pale yellow usually washes me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow is a super happy color. I just adore your yellow jackets and wellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bookends are adorable! Last Easter I found polka dotted wellie flower vases at Homegoods and fell.in.love w. them. How do you like your ON coat? I recently bought the same one in yellow and black but haven't had a chance to try it out yet, it's been in the 60s all week! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it's definitely been pouring today so I hope you got to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so cute. I love yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your yellow bookends are perfection! What a fantastic find at Home Goods!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like yellow too! isn't the old navy in SF amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love all the yellow!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how the bookends look with the books! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those bookends are the cutest things ever! and I know I already told you but I love that jacket and I LOVE rainboots. They are so fun to wear and you got them in a even more fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's weird how our tastes change as we get older. :) But for the record...I love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always been a yellow fan! Don't think it looks nice on me, but I like it. I love that yellow coat you got!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They had those bookends at my Homegoods and I haven't stopped thinking about them. I have to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...