|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, June 14

breakfast and babysitting

I never blogged about the post-graduation breakfast we hosted at our house. I somehow managed to not snap a single picture of it all, which has probably delayed my posting about it. We had Ty's parents, siblings and my mom and sister over for the morning. We fixed bacon, eggs, fruit, yogurt parfaits and yummy bread with nutella. Everyone left to get home and I had rocked Mason to sleep on my chest, so my Mom and LeAnn went shopping. Ty and I were worn out from the weekend and were more than happy to stay at home with a sleeping baby.

We had so much fun with him after his short nap. That weekend was my first time to see him walk and it was adorable!


IMG_6359




9 comments:

  1. Awww, Mason is adorable! I could just eat him up! And you & Ty look like naturals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty is just beyond cute - and so is your navy striped dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, that was supposed to say Mason is beyond cute! Whoops. Sorry - not hitting on your husband! But he is very handsome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! you look like such a great baby sitter. I need one - wanna come over?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is one adorable little boy! How fun your breakfast sounds, and it sounds delicious as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SERIOUSLY.... BEST. AUNT. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable! And so is your dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! And that dress - I love it! Where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...