|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, June 1

vacay, part two

Ty's parents got us all a couple of condos right on the beach. It was the perfect location.

IMG_6403

Crab hunting or in my case crab running. I'm not about to touch those things. They are creepy.
IMG_6407

relaxing in the shade
IMG_6413

This stick kept Nathan entertained for a long time. Oh boys! :)
IMG_6415

Our niece & nephews' favorite part--the pool!
IMG_6464

IMG_6465

The guys went on a fishing trip and then cooked it all up for dinner. It was delish!
ob-2

IMG_6418

While the girls were at the outlet mall, Ty and his brother-in-law, Jesse rented mopeds and had quite the adventure.
ob-1

Ty & I loved our steamed lunch at Dauphin Island so much that we got it again at Orange Beach. We brought it back to the condo to share with Ty's parents.
IMG_6466

IMG_6467-1

Watching Tangled with Lucas
IMG_6471-1

DSC_0109

before dinner our last night there
IMG_6474

We had plans to take pictures on the beach, but it rained off and on that evening.
IMG_6476

IMG_6437

IMG_6460

There was a school of fish swimming by the rocks in the above picture. It reminded me of snorkeling and made us wish we would have brought our snorkels!
IMG_6446

We are so thankful for Ty's parents organizing this trip. It was so much fun!


Read more about home cleaning at Reader's Digest.ca

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh it looks like HEAVEN!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pics!!! I heart the beach!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Looks like such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moped picture is awesome! And the last ocean pics are amazing! Is that where by the bridge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I just finished reading Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt and had to smile at Ty's shirt. It was mentioned in the book and I had never heard of it before in my life and there it was again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! The food pics are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like such a fun trip!! I have that shirt in your first 2 pics and I LOVE it! lol..

    I'm a new follower and actually found you because I googled info on Shellac manicures which brought me here! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty pics!! looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...