|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, September 1

accent vlog

I never thought I would do a vlog, yet here I am, posting a vlog. I've watched several accent vlogs this evening and thought it looked like fun. Here we go...

Of course, my mouth is hanging wide open in the opening shot. beautiful.




The instructions are to say these words:

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught


And answer these questions:

  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

  • What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?

  • What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

  • What do you call gym shoes?

  • What do you say to address a group of people?

  • What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?

  • What do you call your grandparents?

  • What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

  • What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?

  • What is the thing you change the TV channel with?


  • From Jenna's Journey

    20 comments:

    1. SO, I just watched yours and I think your accent is pretty nuetral too! I think you are well spoken! And I have to say that you are SO GORGEOUS! Your hair looks amazing! and you are just so pretty :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love it!!!! And, I love your curtains. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I think you have a neutral accent too! How fun!

      xo,
      Laura

      ReplyDelete
    4. you.are.adorable.

      i don't think you have much of an accent, but laaaywyer, was pretty south ;)

      need to see you cuz i misses you

      ReplyDelete
    5. I think it is someone at youtube's job to go through and pick the most unflattering stills from each video. ;)

      I don't think you have an accent, aside from a few words!

      ReplyDelete
    6. These are fun to watch. It's nice to put a voice to the faces of all the bloggers we love reading, not to mention the fun accents of all the girls. :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. even with me being canadian, i think your accent is pretty neutral!

      and you definitely looked great in the video-even with the awkward opening shot!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love your Oklahoma weather answer! Whenever i get my normal voice back I totally plan on doing this and I'm stealing that! :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Loved the video. Your hair looks so good in it!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. You look great! I agree your accent is neutral.

      ReplyDelete
    11. It is so great to hear your voice! It is very neutral and not as Southern as I had expected.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Nathan and I watched this and he is loving it! He is like, "I want to see Aunt Lindsey talk!!"

      ReplyDelete
    13. I think your accent is pretty neutral and definitely agree with Katie that you are BEAUTIFUL!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Mimicing everyone else's response...you're beautiful and so glad you did this! Cool to hear you "in person"

      ReplyDelete
    15. First - LOVE your hair in this video! You look SO adorable! And Second, I think your accent is totally normal! I agree with you - I wish I had more of a southern accent sometimes too!

      ReplyDelete
    16. your hair is amazing! great video. we have the same accent.. none at all. :)

      ReplyDelete
    17. how fun!!!! I don't really think you have one, but that might be because I know you in real life haha

      ReplyDelete
    18. Okay, first, your hair is amazing. Second, you are just adorable. And lastly, you sound pretty neutral but loved the way you said lawyer, ha!! :) Loved this!!

      ReplyDelete
    19. Um I'm obviously not the first one to point this out but OMG your hair is GORGEOUS!!! And you say theater so different!

      ReplyDelete
    20. This is going to sound funny. but I've watched tons of these from bloggers I've been following for awhile, and yours was the first where your voice was what I imagined in my head. I don't sit around and imagine voices (LOL), but as soon as you started talking, it just sounded like it fit!

      By the way....I love your hair!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...