|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, September 27

family

This past weekend Ty and I went home to see our families. Ty took Step 3 boards on Thursday and had Friday off, so I took off from work and we headed home for a long weekend. We had so much fun with our families and all the little ones kept us entertained.

Mason "helping" me bake cupcakes.
photo 4

My mom watches my nephew and one of Ty's nephews on Fridays so we got to spend time with both of them. I gave Wade a little dollop of icing and he decided to dip his puffs in it. haha.


Things are so fun at grandma's house!



Saturday morning 4-wheeler ride
Ty and Nathan



We trimmed Nuts' nails and cut a little too far on one of them and had to take him up the clinic to get something to help stop the bleeding. Thank goodness there are 3 veterinarians in the family!



We spent Saturday afternoon at Ty's sister and brother-in-law's house to watch the OSU game. We love going over there and Brent made the best ribs. yummy.

A little football during half-time
Ty and Lucas


Lillian looks so cute with that big bow!



Lillian and I had a dance party during the game. I'm kinda embarrassed to admit this, but my calves were a little sore next day. haha.


It was so nice to go home for a few days. Now it's time for everyone to come visit us! :)

9 comments:

  1. Your nieces and nephews are adorable! So glad you had a great trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of family fun! Poor Nuts though :( At least Nuts lets you cut his nails. Our babies won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm cracking up at the pics of Mason! I love that one of him standing on the counter with the mixer! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big Lillian is now!! Looks like a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know Nuts' injury was so severe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie pies! Looks like a nice weekend.
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ar poor nuts! I'm sure he got lots of treats after wards though! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutting my dog's nails is the scariest thing! We always have it done at the vet because I'm such a chicken that I'll hurt him!

    Looks like a cute trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boys are so precious!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...