|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, September 18

the weekend

We spent Friday evening and Saturday looking at houses and we think we have it narrowed down to two homes. There will be a second look at both of them Monday evening. I don't think we can really make a bad choice with either one of them.

Saturday evening I had a personal shower/bachelorette party to attend for a good friend and sorority sister from college. I was so happy to spend the evening celebrating Kelsey.

IMG_6806

The shower set-up was so cute!
IMG_6801

IMG_6802

IMG_6803

IMG_6804

IMG_6805

IMG_6807

The start time for the OSU game was late--9 pm, then it was delayed due to weather. Nuts and I were waiting for it to start.
IMG_6809-1
It finally started after midnight and finished sometime after 3 am. That is crazy!
We could not stay up that late! We're such old fogies.

12 comments:

  1. love love love your dress!! Where from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so cute!! And have I mentioned how adorable you are in glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glasses are adorable and so is that pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those centerpieces in the bottles! Such a great idea! And we were at that game..whoa... I am too old fr this stuff...haha! It was fun, but we left at halftime b/c we were sooo tired....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting on the houses! Where are you guys looking? Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sent you an email...So glad house hunting went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that is the most adorable shower! I love the little backyard tables, etc. So cute! Your dress is too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a cute set-up! Love your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty setting for the party! And you look so cute! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, cute lady! you and your hair look gorgeous, super cute, and yay for finding two houses that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love showers. It's so much fun to get together and celebrate those kinds of occasions. I know what you mean about staying up late - I totally can't do that anymore in my now-late 20s!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...