|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, September 13

updates

Ty and I took dinner over to Megan & Brent's Saturday night. We had a great time hanging out and cuddling cute babies.
Knox is snug as a bug!


Ty with Miss Sloane


I bought extra large tips from Bakers Bling on etsy and have been wanting to try them out. We had a church luncheon on Sunday and our part of the alphabet was assigned desserts. The church luncheon combined with taking food to Megan was the perfect time to bake some cupcakes. I had the brilliant idea to put food coloring in the cake batter. Something went terribly awry and I apparently need to find some directions on how to do this. The insides of the cupcakes turned out great. The outsides turned a crunchy brown. They looked moldy with the blue middle showing through the golden brown in certain places.
IMG_6798

Luckily, M & B didn't mind the ugly cupcakes! I thought they were pretty tasty. I didn't dye all the batter and made some mini cupcakes that turned out just fine. I'm in love with the new tips and will be trying them out again very soon!
IMG_6791

We received an offer on our house and after several counters, we are under contract with a couple. Time to get moving on finding a new house! AAAGGGHHH!! Thankfully Ty is off this weekend and we will be house hunting. Ty is taking vacation all of next week to study for Step 3 boards and takes his test on Thursday. It is a crazy time around here!

15 comments:

  1. YAY for the contract! House hunting is so much fun. I can't wait to see what you guys find. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on the house offer!!! Exciting! And the twins are just presh, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a contract on your house! That is AWESOME! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those cute babies :)

    And CONGRATS on the contract on your house! I know that must be a big weight off your shoulders. I am so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for loving on cute babies!! So adorable.

    And yaaay for getting the house under contract. What a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, the news on the house!! Just after you were ready to take it off the market? Haha, guess someone else had different plans :) Good luck hunting for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the contract!! Are you guys still looking down south where you were thinking of building? We'll be back in those parts in 4 years or so! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cupcakes look yummy to me! Congrats on the contract! Good luck house hunting and good luck to Ty taking his boards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big news on the house!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beyond precious pictures of K & S! So glad y'all had so much fun. And congratulations, congratulations on being under contract!! What an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yahooo!! I am so excited for you guys!! Where are you thinking about moving to? We are still looking! We need to get together and bake or cook!! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaaay, congrats on your contract!! good luck with your house search! are you moving far (I forget!)?? and oh the babies are so sweet! I love love making cupcakes! and love the big tip, I've been wanting to get one! are there any leftover cupcakes? I'll bring coffee and we can have a cupcake date! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little cupcakes with the frosting are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How are things going with the house!?

    So glad you guys came to visit and dinner was so delicious!! Thank you, again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...