|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, October 4

dog show

This past Saturday one of our student clubs hosted a dog show. It was a very casual and relaxed show. Thank goodness, because Nuts has zero tricks and we really entered, so Nuts could play with other dogs.

Ty worked all weekend. And I do mean all weekend. Poor guy was at the hospital by 6 every morning and home around 9-9:30 every night. He is on trauma surgery this month and it looks like he will be working a lot. Since Ty was working, I convinced Chesley to attend the dog show with me.


Forcing Nuts to take a break. He was a wild man and wanted to greet every dog there.


Nuts loved Lucy!


Crepes for lunch


We sat outside to enjoy the beautiful weather.



The owner made Nuts a pup crepe. He scarfed that thing down.



I am loving this fall weather and trying to take full advantage of it!

We have home inspections on the house we are buying this afternoon. Fingers crossed that everything looks good!

15 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Crossing my fingers for a perfect home inspection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I absolutely love events that are pet friendly. Hope everything goes well on the inspection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!! That the owner made Nuts a pup crepe is pretty cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pup crepe=awesome! :) Poor Ty for having to work all weekend. Blah.

    Good luck with inspections today, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also just noticed your design button! I have no idea why I havent noticed this stuff before. Goodness. I kinda want to revamp the bloggidy.. Might see if you can help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great - I love the shirt necklace combo. I also love nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Looks like a great Fall day. Where did you get that gorgeous necklace? It looks great with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun!! The necklace looks BEAUTIFUL! love it! good find, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh! good luck with the house!! and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep us posted on the inspection! What house did you decide on? Also, loooove your necklace!!!! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice they made a puppy crepe! And I NEED to hear all about this new house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how fun! super excited about your new house - can't wait to see how you decorate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your stripped shirt with that necklace is amazing. looooove it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE that necklace you're wearing! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...