|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, October 25

my little guys & etsy

A weekend at home is not complete without several pictures of the little guys in my life.

Nathan in his cool shades.
IMG_6878

My sister, brother and I had one of these motorized jeeps growing up and we loved it!
IMG_6875

IMG_6876

Hi Wade!
IMG_6877

IMG_6880

Don't you just love the little shirt Mason is wearing? I found it on Etsy and thought it was adorable. I'm not a huge fan of babies/toddlers in sports clothes. Not sure why. It's just not my style. But I couldn't pass this one up!
shirt
Mason's was done in red and the seller added his name below the truck. via KY Girls Crafts
You can ask for the truck to be in any color to match your favorite team.

I've actually been meaning to do a post on my recent (last 6 months) etsy purchases. I love discovering fun things on there to buy as presents.

Bought this mousepad for my sister in turquoise and brown
pad
via Rogue&CO
I would love to have some of their coasters for our new house!

Melamine plates for our niece and one of our nephews. Loved having a plate with my name on it as a kid. Hopefully, they do too!


I just loved the polka dot wrapping paper I used for Lillian's plate.

via Simply Stella

headband
via Raspberry Bowtique

Cute Alligator Hat
hat
via Bella Tu Designs

Letterpress Birthday cards, write in the name
birthday
via TheSparkCollective

Baby gowns for my favorite twins
IMG_6596

And bloomers!
IMG_6617
gowns and bloomers via Graysie Bug's Boutique

Speaking of Knox and Sloane, I have to share these boston terrier onesies I made them inspired by their doggie, Elton
IMG_6600

Have you found anything great on etsy lately?

11 comments:

  1. I love buying gifts for my little niece, and those plates are fantastic! I think I see another gift in my niece's future!

    I'm loving Etsy:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/janethillstudio

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/75552021/elegant-royal-crown-monogrammed-doorknob

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/65932361/personalized-wedding-gift-couples

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of your etsy finds! I also had one of those "personal" plates as a kid and love the idea of continuing the tradition when little ones enter the family. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love rogue & co. those platters, plates, coasters, etc are amazing! on my christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute stuff! Love it all! Great ideas for Christmas, too! All of the kids in your life are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did SUCH an amazing job on those onesies, they're adorable. And an Etsy recent purchases post is a brilliant idea! I love finding new Etsy stores that come recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plates! I want to get Cooper one when he is a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have found some cute stuff!! truth? i've only ordered one item off of etsy; a personalized baby's first christmas ornament which i loved. but i could "shop" on there all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found such great stuff! i love that mousepad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that picture of me is rough!!! haha...we LOVE LOVE LOVE our goodies!! I can't wait to send you/post pics of them in them :) Sloane has wore her bloomers, but I forgot a pic that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, I love these gift ideas! With Christmas approaching, I should be stalking Etsy for gift inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Such cute ideas! I'm buying those happy birthday cards right now! And I need to know how you MADE those boston terrier onesies??I have a shower coming up I'm dying to DIY a onesie! Did you just come up with the shape and iron on the fabric or what? Please share!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...