|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, October 28

la casa

This has been a pretty stressful selling and buying process and we are so glad today is moving day! Unfortunately, Ty was not able to switch shifts with anyone at work. We had some great friends help me load up the U-Haul last night and more friends will help me unload later today. We feel incredibly blessed and thankful for all of the help we have received! I will be signing double time this afternoon at closing, since Ty can't be there. Thankfully, our Power of Attorney was approved and I'll sign for him and for me.

We were able to pre-sign on our current home, so we don't have to be there for that closing.
The last bit of paperwork was completed an hour ago, so it looks like this is all really going to happen! Yay!

Now for the good stuff! House pictures! These photos were the ones used in the listing.

hr503258-0

I'm getting my dream kitchen: white cabinets, wood floors, dark granite. SO excited!
hr503258-1

hr503258-2

hr503258-7

hr503258-4

I love the front door! It is beautiful wood.
hr503258-8

Can you guess which sink is going to be mine?
hr503258-12
The long one has a cut out for a vanity seat.

another living room shot
hr503258-19

master bedroom. see the doggy door? I'm curious to see if Nuts will use it.
hr503258-9
I have a feeling he will be scared of it. haha. If so, the owners left the original door and we will replace it.

I'm excited to try out the convection oven to see if it really does cook better.
hr503258-18

We hope to get some good use out of this patio.
hr503258-20

The yards are tiny and we are thrilled. I'll be doing the majority of the lawn maintenance, since Ty works so much and it will be so easy! Or he can do it because it won't take very long.
hr503258-21

Our new refrigerator should be delivered tomorrow morning and then we will be set! Well, other than all that new furniture we are dreaming about. :)

34 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! Congratulations- I know you guys must be so excited!

    (And that kitchen looks amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooooo beautiful!! I know you are SO excited! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LINDSEY!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!! You HAVE to tell me where it is! Are you close to me at all? I am SO happy for you guys!!! I want to come see it IRL! YAY!!!!! THIS HAPPENED SO FAST! Well, after it all got rolling. WOW! LINDSEY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops - that was me, Whitney G. I was signed into a food blog I do. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great home! Love the backyard. My husband and I hope to be closing soon too :) Can't wait to start decorating and see your room transformations. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I'm more than a little jealous of that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The house is beautiful inside and out! That kitchen is a dream!! Have fun moving in and decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my word, your kitchen is amazing!! love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations!! what a gorgeous house! can't wait to see how you decorate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole house is just perfection! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge Congrats on your new home - it's gorgeous!!! We have a teensy yard as well and I love it! A patio is all I need to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new home is amazing. I love the kitchen!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would LOVE a binder cover. You are so sweet. My email is jennycollierphoto@gmail.com.

    PS -- I adore your new kitchen. We have been house hunting and I am so upset that I haven't found one house that I like that has white cabinets and dark counters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your new beautiful home! I'm sorry to hear that Ty couldn't be there with you to sign away. Hopefully he'll have some time off to enjoy your new home in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!!!! Cannot wait to see it in person!!! Congrats on the new place!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow wow that house is SO SO incredibly beautiful! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous house! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love, love it! So far from what I have seen, the kitchen is my favorite. Congratulations, can't wait to come visit you all and see your new house someday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's gorgeous!! Especially that kitchen!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! I can't wait to come and see it! Big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous home! I love your kitchen - it's huge! Your wood front door is beautiful. And don't get me started on all that bathroom space - I'm green with envy! :)

    I hope you guys just love your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, I love your new home, it's gorgeous! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on the new house! It looks gorgeous! The kitchen is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  25. did I already comment? I meant to, but that's what happens with reader.. anyway, it's beautiful! so happy for you both!! simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's beautiful lindsey! I love it!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OhMyGosh Lindsey!!!! You're new house is GORGEOUS!!! I am in love with your new kitchen! I hope the moving went well and you get settled in quickly so you can enjoy it for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations!! How exciting! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. A beautiful home for a beautiful couple...enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...