|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, February 12

Bumpdate: 16 & 17 weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks

How Far Along
: 17 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. Dresses and tops are still regular.

Gender: ??? Two more weeks!

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: Needing less and less (still 8 hours though). It is so nice to have some energy back!

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Still with the Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch.

Other crazy symptoms: I still have the occasional headache and the newest thing is heart palpitations. My heart races at night before I fall asleep. It's all that extra blood flowing through me! I have had a very easy pregnancy so far and I'm so thankful for that. Hopefully, that continues!

Best Moment this week: Ty and I visited a couple of baby superstores over the last two weeks and I love how interested he is in everything. Holy cow, there are so many options for everything!

17 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I had heart palpitations too. It kind of scared me at first, but they went away after a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful!!! =) so glad everything is going well!! glad we can read the updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so good! and you also make maternity clothes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!! Love that little bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SOOOO stinking cute!!

    I'm starting to crave peanut butter captain crunch now. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful with your little bump! how exciting only 2 weeks until you know the sex!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby superstores are incredibly overwhelming! Thank goodness for internet research:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable! I love that second dress... so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look SO cute!! I am glad I came across your blog! I am 18 weeks 1 day, so we are pretty close along! It's fun to hear about what is going on with other pregnant ladies, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww look at your cute bump! Love it!! I absolutely cannot wait to see what you do with the nursery! I'm sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable in all of these, but I am just in LOVe with your 17 week outfit

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! Those baby superstores are overwhelming...even to veteran mommies :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course you look great pregnant!
    http://ourlifebeyondthegame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww!! I used to read your blog - and then deleted mine.. and now I'm back - and just found you agian :) YAY!! A beebie on the way!!! Me too! You look SO great!!!!!! I hope you are feeling great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...