|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, February 19

Bumpdate: 18 weeks

18 weeks

How Far Along
: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. Dresses and tops are still regular.

Gender: We find out on Wednesday!!!!

Movement: Nope.

Sleep: Same as last week: Needing less and less (still 8 hours though). It is so nice to have some energy back!

What I miss: Purchasing regular clothes. I went to the mall and the colors for this spring are orange and navy, and the pattern is stripes. Two of my favorite colors and I LOVE stripes. It was like an arrow straight to my heart. I saw a lot of things that I would have normally bought, but I guess this is good for my wallet.

Cravings: Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch and Dr. Pepper. I don't like brown pop of any kind, so this is a strange one for me.

Other crazy symptoms: Hello heartburn! Headaches, heart palpitations, acne. Saturday night I experienced all of my symptoms at once! At that point I decided to give up and just go to sleep. :)

Best Moment this week: Going on a little getaway with Ty!

10 comments:

  1. I always feel like the fashion gods are against me...when I'm not pregnant, I see tons of adorable maternity clothes I would buy. When I am pregnant, I see tons of cute regular clothes and no cute maternity clothes! So wrong. But you're right...saves some money! (Heads up...my fave maternity pants this time around have been Old Navy's jeggings...I have to stop myself from wearing them every single day!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! I can't believe you are already finding out boy or girl! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet you will find some great stylish maternity pieces to get your color/ stripe fix! so funny... i totally craved Dr. P and peanut M & M's it was totally random -never cared for either :)before hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obviously behind in my blog reading! Congratulations - you look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable. Can't wait to keep seeing pics! (-:

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't be surprised if i stop you in the hall this week to find out the results!! so exciting, and you couldn't look any cuter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...