|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, May 23

Bumpdate: 31 weeks


31 weeks

How Far Along: 31 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs;  I'm starting to swell, so this number varies a lot from day to day, but I think 22 is accurate.

Size of Baby: 3+ lbs and 18 inches long according to What to Expect...


Maternity Clothes: I'm starting to outgrow some of my early maternity pieces. Mostly those with a demi panel, which is too bad, because I hate full panel pants. I think I'll be living in dresses for the most part.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Jack loves to just push out on my stomach. It is such a lovely feeling. :) I think he is already running out of space.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: Energy and being able to eat a lot at one time.

Cravings: Cereal, grapes and Chick-fil-a chocolate chip cookies. Oh my goodness, those cookies are amazing.

Other crazy symptoms: I think my hips are shifting, because I'm starting to have pains, especially at night. Nothing major is sticking out in my mind. I've had calf cramps for the past few weeks, but they aren't awful. My hair and skin is more oily. AND there is the swelling. Thankfully, it isn't bad. I'm scared it will get worse. I can still get my rings on, but I find myself taking them off at my desk, and have decided to just not wear them. I don't want to lose them.

Best Moment this week:
Working on the nursery. I love to go in there and just look at everything. It is getting closer to being done. I'm on the hunt for white shelves to go above the changing table.
I picked up these hooded towels from the embroidery place this week. I just love seeing his name on things!
Untitled

12 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love the mongrams, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO so great!!! How are you already 31 weeks.

    I don't know if I've said it, but I love love the name Jack. One of my favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an exciting time for you! I wish I was pregnant again!

    You look so pretty! In our country, if a pregnant woman looks pretty, people will say, she's having a girl.
    :) But you're having a boy. I bet he's going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so so wonderful!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest! Love the monogram towels, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking lovely! We are so excited to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're my prego inspiration. one day, when the time comes, if i could only gain as little weight as you! you're just too tiny and cute for words girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lindsey, you are such a cute little prego lady!! jack is so extremely blessed to have you as his mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable! Try chewing Tums for the leg cramps. They help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so precious!! And so fun that you are making such progress in the nurery. What a precious time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing!! How cute are Jack's hooded towels!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so good!! I cannot believe you 31/32 weeks!! Love seeing the embroidered towels too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...