|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, May 13

weekend recap

This weekend we went to a family reunion/surprise party for my Grandma's 70th birthday. I snapped a couple of pictures of my nephew Mason that I just love. He is such a sweetie.


IMG_7133 copy

IMG_7132 copy

IMG_7131 copy

I love having fresh flowers at the house.
Untitled

I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mommy to be. Ty bought me an orchid and donuts for breakfast.
Untitled
I hope I can keep it alive. It's so pretty!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!! I love that he brought you donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't post a ton but read regularly! Wanted to let you know that I'm a huge orchid lover and you should put it in front of a window that gets sunlight for at least a few hours a day but not all day. And be sure not to over-water it! Orchids are fussy - good practice for the baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchids! Love them! Sounds like a great weekend! Sweet hubs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...