|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, May 11

Bumpdate: 29 weeks

 29 weeks

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs; I know I'm growing a human and I'm trying not to get too obsessed with this number, but it is hard to see it creeping up and know that I've got several weeks to go. I found this pregnancy weight calculator and it makes me feel better about where I'm at on the scale. I know I will continue to gain, but I want to make sure I'm not going overboard with my eating.

Maternity Clothes: Most clothes are maternity at this point.

Gender: Baby Boy!

Movement: He loves to get on the right side of my belly and just push out. It is incredibly uncomfortable. Maybe he is trying to make more room in there...

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: Energy! It definitely disappeared with the 2nd trimester. I am so tired every afternoon and even went to bed at 8:30 one night.

Cravings: Still with the cereal. Hummus with pretzels; grapes

Other crazy symptoms: This week I have been generally uncomfortable. I know I've got a ways to go and it is only going to get worse, but my goodness! I really don't know how there is going to be room in there for him in a couple of weeks. I am starting to swell and I have noticed my weight fluctuating a lot due to the swelling. Attempting to eat smaller meals to combat the uncomfortableness. Afternoon heartburn. I swear some afternoons I get heartburn from drinking water. (Uncomfortable is definitely the word of this post! ;) )

Best Moment this week:
 Celebrating Jack at my baby shower!

8 comments:

  1. you are so cute and teensy! gain that weight - it will all come off super quickly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful...all belly...and that dress is fabulous! I'm with you friend above...PLEASE don't sweat it on the weight issue. I gained almost 40 with Riggins and about 32 with Rhett, and it WILL come off...I promise :) Eat healthfully the majority of the time, enjoy your indulgences, walk and be active when you can, and you'll be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You have the sweetest little blog and you must be so excited for your baby boy. I can't wait to have my first in a few years when it is time for that :)

    PS I'm hosting a fun giveaway tomorrow! Make sure to stop by and enter!

    xoxo Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Jack is a mover and a shaker already! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! And I agree with the other posters- you're all belly and you'll lose a lot just when he's born!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are absolutely beautiful! so cute! you look wonderful. don't worry a bit about the weight. it will come off so quickly and honestly it looks to me like you are ALL baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prilosec is on my list of approved medications and it has worked WONDERS for my indigestion, so if you haven't tried it, you might want to for the heartburn!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! I understand with the swelling! My son Cooper was born in July and I retained a lot of water. Jack will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...