|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, May 15

pretty papers


I had several people ask me how I made the hostess gifts for my shower at the school.

IMG_7004 

I designed them in photoshop and then printed and cut them all at Kinko's. I did the same thing for my hostess gifts at my shower a couple of weekends ago. I made them all labels to use on gifts, food, etc. I bought sheets of sticker paper and took them with me to have them printed at Kinko's. I also gifted them all with pashminas--my favorite scarves to wear.

IMG_7061 

 A better look:
 labels 

 One of the only lullabies I know is You are my Sunshine, so I knew that I wanted to incorporate it somehow into the nursery decor. I'm doing a navy, green and light blue theme, but I think the pop of yellow on the wall will be a fun addition.
IMG_7077
This print can be downloaded for personal use only. I had mine printed on 8.5x11 card stock at Kinko's.


I actually made this one first, but it wasn't quite what I was going for in terms of decor.

5 comments:

  1. So cute, you should sooo sell the stationery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented...And your hostess gifts are great! Jack's teachers are gonna love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cards you gave at both showers, but oh my gosh I am head over heels in love with the ones that are multi-colored!!! You are so talented at all of that! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your paper products are so cute!! I bet your hostesses have loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a fabulous little designer lady!!! LOVE my goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...