|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, November 12

Cinnamon Coffee Cake

Before I left for New Orleans I baked a cinnamon coffee cake for Ty and his parents. His parents stayed at our house after a football game and before heading on vacation. I didn't get to see them because I was in New Orleans. I wanted them to have something that could be eaten for breakfast or just for a snack. This was the perfect thing. Ty loved it.
Cinnamon Coffee Cake

Ingredients

  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
  • 2 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 cup chopped pecans

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan, or a 10 inch Bundt cake pan.
  2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, and vanilla pudding mix. Add the eggs, oil and water, mix until well blended. In another bowl, stir together the brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts. Pour half of the batter into the pan, spread evenly. Sprinkle with half of the nut mixture. Cover with the rest of the batter, and sprinkle with the rest of the nut mixture.
  3. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn the oven down to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 to 40 minutes

Photobucket

32 comments:

  1. This recipe sounds yummy! I'm going to try it out :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good right now. I'll have to keep this recipe in mind for one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...that looks delicious, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yummm! This looks so good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... YUMMY! This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks wonderful & I can't wait to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely going to try this! It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds good and easy!
    i will try it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that looks awesome!
    and easy.

    i'm going to have to try it. maybe this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds so good right now, I haven't had breakfast yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy! How sweet of you to do that for Ty and his parents!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so yummy!! I love anything cinnamon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a big ol fan of cinnamon! And my Mom loves her coffee cake. I think I'm going to make this for my fam up in Michigan. Thanks girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds divine! You share some of the best recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that looks incredible! thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum! I'm adding this to my recipe list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YUM!! That sounds delicious! Anything with yellow cake mix has got to be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wait..did u change your layout?? super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! How easy but yummy that looks! I love the new blog design, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds yum! Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your new blog layout! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks..this looks delish and easy! I will try!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mmm that looks delish!!! Does it come with a baker? Hehe. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  24. YUMMMY!!! I can't wait to try and make this!!! I LOVE cinnamon coffee cake!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That cake looks amazing. Can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So I made this coffee cake over Christmas, but I couldn't remember where I "found" the recipe. Then it hit me - duh, Lindsey! Thanks for the recipe. It was delicious and very moist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...