|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, November 23

Weekend Recap

Shopping, New Moon, chocolate chip cookies--It was a perfect weekend.

Friday I convinced Ty to shop at Target with me. I just love that place.
We found these flannel sheets to keep us warm this winter.





I found this sweater in the dollar section by the front.

He wasn't too sure about it, but he did let me keep it on him. Nuts always acts like he is going to die from the frigid temps, so I thought a sweater might help.
The sweater wasn't made for a dachshunds body, but I might be able to do some tweaking.

Saturday I went to a craft show with my aunt, cousin and cousin-in-law. It has become a tradition for us to do this every year. It is so much fun.
I ate the biggest corn dog ever.

It ends where my hand is holding. Isn't that huge?!?


I only bought one thing there, but oh my goodness if I was pregnant or had children I would have gone crazy. There were so many cute things for babies!

I bought this napkin holder.

I have wanted one of these for quite some time. I can't wait to find some Christmas napkins to put in there.

Ty had to work this weekend. He is on a family practice rotation and they only had to work one weekend this month. Thank goodness. After he got off on Saturday we headed straight for the movie theater to see New Moon. I thought it was a great movie! We did have to listen to people (girls and older ladies) scream when Jacob took his shirt off.

Sunday Ty's sister-in-law was in town visiting her parents. She came to church with me on Sunday. I got to spend some time playing with Nathan during church. I'm not sure how parents ever listen to the preacher. (And he is a good baby!) He kept me amused and he wore the cutest little outfit!

Sunday afternoon I worked on a onesie project, baked cookies and cleaned like a mad woman. I may have used a little too much bleach when I cleaned the bathroom. I need to invest in some rubber gloves. The smell has finally come off my hands.






Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. LOVE the sheets! And that corn dog is MASSIVE!

    Looks like you had a fun weekend!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest napkin holder! I love those. That corn dog looks so delicious and it's lunch time so I'm extra-hungry!

    I loved New Moon, too, and I agree there was definitely some commotion in the theater with those Jacob scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I wanted to go to that craft fair sooooo bad- darn test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up over that pic of you with that HUGE corndog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love that napkin holder! I also have those sheets! They are so comfy and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the flannel sheets for the winter too. Looks like that sweater for the Nuts was a real bargain! We'll be shopping for something like that for Abby soon, never thought of looking at Target though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun weekend! That napkin holder (plus the napkins) is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous that you got to go to the craft show!!! I love that one! Did Ty like New Moon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen a corn dog so big! Wow!! And what a great napkin holder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those sheets are adorable! Meadow shivers as soon as I even mention going O-U-T, so I'm buying her sweaters for Christmas. The one you bought Nuts is a real bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought the same sweater (in pink and green) for Stella and you are right. Definitely not made for dachshunds...but I'm sure you can tweak it and make it work :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that napkin holder, and now I'm craving a corn dog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute finds! I love your doxie's new sweater. He is very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't had a corn dog in forever and now I REALLLY want one haha. Those sheets are so cute...glad you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a corndog!!! I love that napkin holder!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally ate that same corn dog! :) Did you see the chicken on a stick? Gag.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am going to have to check out the dollar spot at Target now for dog sweaters. And I am so loving the houndstooth pet bowl mat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic weekend! I love craft shows, but have noticed that nearly everything is for babies lately!

    I'm glad you liked New Moon-I'm getting mixed reviews, but haven't seen it yet (mostly because I don't want to deal with the screaming kiddos).

    ReplyDelete
  19. love all your finds! The doggie sweater is precious and you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that does sound like the perfect weekend!! the puppy sweater is adorable, and the corn dog looks perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is one LARGE corndog and one CUTE napkin holder. Love the sweater as well!!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That corn dog looks so delicious and it's lunch time so I'm extra-hungry!



    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete
  23. I almost got that sweater for my dogs. Instead I got the red/blue vest with fur-lined hood. It's so cute. New Moon was great. I can't wait for Eclipse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...