|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, November 10

Nathan's 1st Birthday Party

If you are anything like me then you appreciate all the small details that go into party planning. I love following the Hostess with Mostess to see all the great parties she blogs about.

My SIL, Sarah, did a fantastic job of planning her son's 1st birthday. Everything turned out great! I believe that she found most of the items on etsy.

The invites.



The party favors were construction rubber duckies and soaps that were in the shapes of construction trucks. SO cute!




Me, Lillian and Lucas (Ty's niece and nephew)

Nathan in his cute birthday outfit!

I just love those little curls!



The gift pile grew quite a bit from this. Nathan recieved so many cute gifts!
The gift from Ty and I came wrapped in the blue wrapping paper with construction trucks on it.
I was so excited to find that paper at Target.
We bought Nathan an Eat This, Not That for Kids book (Sarah is really into healthy eating.) and a personalized melamine plate.
{plate purchased from Molly Caroline Designs on etsy.}
My sister, brother and I all had personalized plates that we loved. In fact, we still ate off of them in high school. We need to dig those plates back out for the next time I am at home.


Even though Sarah was busy with the party planning she made me this
adorable apron for my birthday!
She sewed the apron and then embroidered this on there.

The embroidery makes me swoon!

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

  1. What a cute plate! And, I love that apron - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the planning that goes into the first birthday in particular. I am excited already to plan Amelia's birthday and it's still 8 months away!

    That apron is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so cute....can't wait to plan our little man's 1st birthday party!!

    I LOVE that apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet 1st birthday!! She did a great job on the party & your sassy new apron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That apron is adorable. Love.

    Oh and love that grey shirt you are wearing...where from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute party! I would love to become a hostess with the mostess! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute birthday party! I love the apron-does she have an etsy shop?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, Lindsey!! I just finished mine. You took some wonderufl pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the apron, and my nephew is quickly approaching his 1st birthday...im sending my sister this link to show her the party theme!! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great party! love the favors and the plate y'all got him! and i totally love that apron! what a great, special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new apron is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute, cute, cute! I need to order a plate like that for my little boy! And the apron, oh my!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute party! It looks so well planned and thought out :)

    And adorable apron! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the dump truck chip bowl! Cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome birthday present!! I love it! And what a great birthday theme...I'm going to have to take some ideas for my little one's birthday next year! I'll bookmark it and refer back to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet words! This has to be the cutest party theme ever! Love the plate!! Hope your having a great day! = )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute party and super cute apron, I would love to have the time and patience to hand embroider.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is SO CUTE! I love the truck theme. And I loooove the melamine plate. YOu have to tell me where you got that made, because I'm pretty sure Levi must have one. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome birthday! This kid is going to have lots of more I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet!! I love those invites, and all the little "boy" touches. And you look so adorable in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute party theme! I love the apron! It's adorable! So glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awwwww, SO precious! I love that the little man dug right into the cake. Mine thought it was "icky." Ah ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...