|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, March 18

perfect spring afternoon

Today reminded me of my college days, when the sun was shining and you grabbed your best friends and went to Boomer Lake to walk around. Ah, the good ol' days.

Today was just like that except Chesley and I were no longer in our college town, but our big grown-up city. I loaded Nuts up in the car, picked up Ches and headed to a park. The sun was shining and the trees and flowers are slowly starting to bloom.

This is the park we visited, but this picture is from last year in late April.

After a good walk in the park we headed to a Queenies for dinner. Nuts did such a good job sitting outside with us while we ate. He received a ton of attention and just loved it.

Today reminded of how much I love my city. There are parks everywhere, great little, local eateries and friendly people. I feel the winter blues melting away.

14 comments:

  1. Pretty!! This is making me itch for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is so cute!!! sounds like the perfect day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was great here too, but I didn't have a pretty park close by to go to! I'm loving this Spring weather though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    Sincerely yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so funny because all day yesterday was so beautiful here and it kept reminding me of college! I'm glad you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect little afternoon. Queenie's looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! the days we have been having give me that same old college days feeling. except at wake, we headed to reynolda gardens! same things though, girlfriends and sunshine! miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little place! I wanna go there today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so ready for Spring. I'm ready for blooming dogwoods & azaleas & tulips & daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A. I like your current blog design.
    B. Why does spring have to tease us like this? I just heard we might get 8 INCHES of snow. Not acceptable at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that pink bush is amazing! i planted a bunch of azaela's yesterday and i really hope they look like that eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the information Lindsey! By the way...I'm thinking about doing a blog makeover. I will definitely be using you when I do! I especially love the orange lattice template you have posted on your design website. I'll hopefully be contacting you about it soon...living on one income has slowed our spending down :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...