|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, March 7

weekend recap

These are my latest obsession. They are soooo good and addicting.
Ty and I had such a great, relaxing weekend. The weather was amazing and we definitely took advantage of it. I had planned a huge event that took place on Friday and it was so nice to be able to relax after it was over. I am taking Monday off to help me recover. :) Although, I'm sure I will be answering a few e-mails just to stay caught up.

I am in a weird work place right now. I am still doing two jobs and training my new boss (all on a measly salary). I love what I do, but feel overwhelmed in terms of my position and the amount of work. It isn't really proportioned and it can be frustrating. I can tell my blogging juices are not flowing lately and work is one of the big reasons. I figure you all don't want to listen to my work frustrations every day and I don't want to put them all over the interwebs.

I have lunch plans tomorrow with my city bloggy girls and I can't wait to catch up with them all!

21 comments:

  1. Fab job on Friday! Thank you for listening to me throughout my panic while no one else had finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those chips. Hands down my fave. I'm sorry about work. :( That's the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those chips (and your blog!) sorry about work- that stinks when your job sucks the life out of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the miss vickie's jalapeno chips!! LOVE them. its bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy not having to work on a monday!!!!! that has to be the greatest feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new background! (Sorry if this is old news...I have been reading on Google Reader.) Um, love anything kettle cooked and am a huge fan on Miss Vickie's Salt and Vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those chips too! Yum!

    I will be praying for you and your job situation. I am really starting to feel the same way with mine and can definitely symphathize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM!!! I love those chips....well anything jalapeno flavored! :) I pray everything gets better with your job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im sorry about your job situation, that stinks:(

    Those chips are so good, I can almost hear the crunch! Have you had Zapps Jalepeno??? They are really great too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love anything jalapeno...I'll have to try these :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate that work isn't going great! I know it can be frustrating to work so hard and not feel like you're being compensated well. I pray that everything will work out! We've missed you in blog land :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need to try these chips!
    i love spicy/hot things!! num num!

    i hope you are enjoying this day off hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anything salty i am all over! Thank you for the recommendations, although my trainer will cringe! Also love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the salt and vinegar version. However, I can't eat them anymore, and I could only eat a few before they rubbed my tongue raw.

    I'm so sorry about your job. A bad job is a terrible thing. We struggle with this at my house, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the salt and vinegar version. However, I can't eat them anymore, and I could only eat a few before they rubbed my tongue raw.

    I'm so sorry about your job. A bad job is a terrible thing. We struggle with this at my house, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My weakness is chips. :) I love the Miss Vickie's chips~ they're so crunchy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. mmmmm, I need to try those chips :)! i'm sorry about work :( we completely understand work load, position, and salary not being proportionate (we feel like a lot of people are really hung up on age! despite being great workers/performers :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. looooove those miss vickie's chips. soooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...