|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, March 16

weekend recap

Ty and I spent the weekend at his grandparents' house in the country. We had such a good time catching up with them and his mom, and of course played endless hours of cards.

Nuts was on high alert looking out for the cats.



We went furniture shopping on Saturday. My MIL bought this gorgeous chest for the new garden room (sun room) that they are building at their house. Isn't it fab?!
I took yesterday off from work to return home from the country. Last night Chesley and I had a girl's night complete with mexican food and a watch party. We had two sorority sisters that appeared on MTV's True Life, I Need a Transplant.

14 comments:

  1. That chest is incredible! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can find the episode online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had two sorority sisters on Vh1's girls gone wild. We had to kick them out, they wore letters on the show! Good times! Arizona State!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great time and gorgeous piece of furniture. Lucky find!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. that chest is pretty!! glad yall had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like so much fun! We all play cards and games a lot with all of our family. It's always a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nuts is so cute! That chest is just gorgeous! I bet it will look so pretty in her sun room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bee-ute-iful piece of furniture! I love the color! Glad you got an escape from the stress. That's important. Take care of yourself first. There will always be jobs waiting for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just watching that episode and kept thinking their shirts said OSU! I'm going to have to watch more intently now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great piece of equipment. I saw previews for that true life, but didn't watch it. I'll have to watch the re-run. I like your new blog design! Oh and you should try Insanity for a workout. I think if you do anything day after day you'll tire of it, but if you mix it up some it helps! Insanity is the hardest video workout I've ever done. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you were able to spend some time with your family this weekend!

    It was so neat to see Morgan and Lauren on True Life! I had no idea she had to have another transplant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool post you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about this topic. Thnx for giving this info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh I love that chest! But my fave is Nuts on cat alert! My dogs would be doing the exact same thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...