|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, April 28

Crown & Crumpet--San Fran

I stumbled across the cutest English tea room in San Francisco, Crown and Crumpet.

Everything in this place makes me swoon.
IMG_4320-1

A polka dot menu and pink & white tile floor, love it.
IMG_4331-1

Reading an English book in an English tea room
IMG_4329 copy
crownandcrumpet

crownandcrumpet1

I read so many English chick lit books and they always mention Hello! I was so happy to get to read it without visiting London. Although, I would definitely take a trip to London!
photo(2)
IMG_4328-1


A store filled with the cutest things.
IMG_4322-1


Do you think I would be considered an employee with a bad attitude if I hung this print in my office?? I love it!

IMG_4332-1

19 comments:

  1. How cute is this? I want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. im pretty sure this is what heaven will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place is adorable! I love the couch and the floral tablecloths!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!--it looks like a fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is so cute! and I just got that book a couple weeks ago but have a couple other books I have to finish reading first! Did you like it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love it!!! How cute! I want some of those tea cups and saucers so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cute! How did you not buy everything in there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I love that place! it's so adorable. I wanna go now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this! i would plan a trip to San Fran just to go there:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the coffee mugs, they are so cute! It looks like you had a fun time exploring on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a SUPER CUTE place!!!!! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You get to go on such fun trips! I'm jealous! That tea room is unbelieveable! Too precious for words! I LOVE those tea pots and tea cups. Do you know if they have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am an idiot. Scrolled back up to the link! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shop is so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so envious of the places you encounter while on your travels...I know it stinks being away from home, but finding little shops makes it a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the "hello!" magazine is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...