|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, April 5

Easter Weekend

Ty and I went home for Easter. It was a jam packed weekend full of family events.

Exploring the creek at Ty's parent's house with Nathan. (and Nuts.)

The only picture that made it onto my camera from my parent's house. I think this was right before he took a big bite out of that crayon.

Easter Sunday:

I wonder if it is possible to get a good picture of three kids??

Nuts decided he didn't want to be left out of the picture.

I love the pleats and bows on Lillian's Easter dress. So presh!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. You look oh so pretty.

    I giggle every time I read your dogs name. Nuts..hehehehe.

    I'm on a boat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! :) whoever is dressing them is doing something right, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that baby tie!!! OMG so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a bunch of good pictures! Loved seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! Those are some cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun weekend! The kids are so cute! I love your Easter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kid's Easter outfits. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of those pics are so sweet, haha, i love the ones of the three littles, she's trying so sweetly to help the teeniest stay in the pic, so cute! and what a great pic of you and Ty! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, you look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I like your photos! (And your skirt!)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...