|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, April 30

Double date

We went to dinner last night with Chesley and Lane. There were several restaurants downtown participating in a fundraiser for, H.O.P.E., an organization that helps local people who have HIV. We all headed downtown to Caz's for dinner.

I hadn't seen Chesley since Easter, which is probably a record for us. :) We had such a good time and Ty was even adventurous enough to try chicken and waffles.
After dinner we walked to a spot known as the Center of the Universe. It is a spot in downtown where you can stand and hear your own echo. When you step out of the spot you can't hear it.
IMG_4369 copy

Standing at the Center of the Universe.
IMG_4373 copy

IMG_4374 copy

I can't wait for our next double date!

16 comments:

  1. How is it possible I have lived here the better part of my life and didn't know about this? Where is it at???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog!!! So cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo! LOVE your outfit! Your shoes are so cute!

    (And those are great pics! I love how the lights from the building are blurred a bit.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I wish you would have told me you were taking our picture! Remember me complaining about the steep incline! I ate way to much at dinner to be doing that! ha I heart you friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Center of the Universe thing sounds crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken & waffles...how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chicken and waffles! Looks like a fun night. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I love the top you wore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww so fun! you guys look so cute! love your outfit! (and your hair! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! We could definitely use more double dates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, I love double dates! We just had a triple date and called it quatro de Cuenin (the last name of the couple hosting). It was so much fun, but then again, what's not fun when Marg's are involved?!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pictures! Sounds like fun...glad you had a good time. Double dates can either be a blast or a disaster, haha.

    Lauren
    lrstewart0711.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...