|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, May 5

San Fran in pictures

Wow, my blogging is really lacking. I realize that it has been a couple of weeks since my trip, but I wanted to post these pictures.

IMG_4308

Golden Gate Bridge
IMG_4348

Gorgeous view walking down Fillmore St. toward Union St.
IMG_4333

Love this flower shop and all the little boutiques on Union St.
IMG_4351

Bay Bridge
IMG_4352

IMG_4356

The marketplace was a fun place to visit, full of food and small shops.

Top of the marketplace.
IMG_4362


IMG_4361

You all should have been expecting this picture. I can't seem to travel without finding a cupcake bakery! This one, Cako, was just a block from my hotel. Horrible, horrible location. :)
IMG_4363

My favorite thing in San Francisco was the cable car. It was so much fun to stand on the side and ride up and down those hills. I wish Ty would have been with me. He would have loved it too.
cable-car-picture-2

cablecar
cable car images from google.

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Delicious looking cupcakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my parents lived there for 4 years! It was so much fun to visit and I spent summers there...amazing! glad you got to experience it! isn't the fog crazy???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos! It's look like ya'll had time to really get to see the city! Those cupcakes look SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful pics. Cali is on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a neat place. Have always wanted to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love San Francisco! These are great pictures. I didn't try Cako, but did go to Kara's Cupcakes in Ghirardelli Square and they were amazing! Oh, and the cable cars were my favorite thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love San Fran! I was just there last night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. San Fran is one my favorite places on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love San Fran. I also love how you find a cupcake place wherever you go. Girl after my own heart.

    MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, beautiful pics!! sounded like such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do not call it "San Fran"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ummm Anonymous seems a little touchy...anyway, those cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like fun! I am looking to a California trip real soon. Great pics! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the coldest fourth of july i've ever spent was on pier 31 waiting for the fireworks to start. by the time it got dark enough for the show, the fog had rolled in. fireworks? what fireworks? lots of multi-colored fog but we saw little in the way of fireworks. great city though. lots of fun. we hope to visit again one day. amarillo, texas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the pictures, especially the cupcake one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where did you stay? I'm thinking of planning an anniversary trip there in Feb but have NO idea where to start.

    I'm not well-traveled. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...