|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 31

dinner by the river

I have spent all weekend being sick. :( It started last Monday and I think it is slowly starting to go away--a week later. I lost my voice for two days, but no worries it is back now! Ty thinks I probably have an upper respiratory infection.

I did suck it up and go to dinner with Ty Sunday night. We ate at a fun outdoor restaurant by the river.

IMG_4490 copy

Nuts was happy to get out and about.
IMG_4496

IMG_4493

IMG_4497 copy

IMG_4499 copy

I have lived in that dress this weekend. I am tempted to go back to Target and buy one in every color.

15 comments:

  1. Is that the $10 or $15ish dollar dress near the swimsuit section?? I haven't tried it on because it didn't hang well on the hanger - but it looks AMAZING on you!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you have been sick lady! hope you are feeling better! cute pics and love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are all better sweet girly! that dress looks like one i live in as well, i need more!
    cute pics!!
    have a great week...thankfully its a short one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress in navy, too, and I'm also considering going back in getting it in every color. I looooove it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you haven't felt well. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress! I need to get to Target ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get better soon! I have that same dress in pink and love it! It is so comfortable and versatile, I want one in every color too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boo for being sick but yay for a yummy dinner by the river!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww feel better..what a trooper though, going to dinner with Ty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that dress in green and purple. Love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just gonna ask if that was from Target! I've seen them several times but haven't purchased one. Now I think I need to run by after work! LOL

    So cute!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw that dress at Target and wnated it but they didn't have it in my size in any color. Boo! It looks so nice and summerey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is super cute! I haven't browsed the racks at Target lately...I'd better get over there.
    Oh, and as if I didn't think you were cool enough already, but you've won extra points for being a fellow doxie Mama. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...