|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 17

Vintage Baby Shower

This weekend I was a hostess at a church baby shower. The theme was sock monkeys and vintage toys. So fun!

IMG_4411 copy

I made these cupcake toppers and added them to cupcakes brought by another hostess.
IMG_4409 copy

IMG_4412 copy

I made some fun poms.
IMG_4417 copy1

The soon-to-be big sister!
IMG_4418 copy

Anna and our nephew Nathan are less than a week apart and both of their mommas are due with their second child within two weeks of each other. Apparently, they are on the same time line.
IMG_4419 copy

I made the cupcake toppers in powerpoint with their shape tools. It was super easy. I printed them on full page mailing labels.

Bought these craft sticks at Hobby Lobby:
IMG_4384

IMG_4387

Cut out brown paper scalloped circles and cut the labels out with a circle cutter:
IMG_4390

Placed the sticker label on top of the scalloped circle and hot glued them to a stick:
IMG_4389

See, super easy! If anyone is interested in the ppt I used, let me know & I will e-mail it to you.
sweetsimplicityblog@gmail.com

Don't forget to check out my blog sale!

14 comments:

  1. sooo cute and creative!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! I love it! So creative!!! Awesome job. Everything was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative theme! Love your cupcake picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Sock Monkeys! Well OK, I adore most monkeys!

    You are super crafty! Well done on the toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sock monkey theme - so pretty!!

    And those poms are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! It looks like a fabulous shower! You are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable theme! My baby shower is this weekend, and my sister told me the theme is "About to Hatch." :) I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful! You did a great job with this. The sock monkey is my fave kid's toy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see you all this weekend! What a cute shower theme, your toppers are professional, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute theme! Great job on the cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...