|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, May 13

Pretties

Spring is my favorite time of the year. I love that the winter blues just melt away with signs of green grass and blooms. Peonies are my favorite flower and my whole wedding bouquet was made up of them. I have cut several blooms and have them in my dining room and living room.

I love it when they still have this round shape, before they are fully open.
photo(6)


On Tuesday, I brought a bouquet to work. I have opened the door to my office the past two days and been welcomed by the most glorious fragrance. I have been able to smell it throughout the day and it just makes me smile.
photo(7)

The smell is so wonderful that it makes me want this Peony perfume from L'Occitane.
peonyFragrance

This little travel size would be perfect for my purse. My wedding anny is next week and my bouquet was peonies. hint, hint. ;)
peony

I did a post last May on how people pronounce peony. It seems that everyone says it differently.

11 comments:

  1. I love peonies too!We actually have peonies in our yard that came from my husbands great, great, great grandmothers home! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I planted some peony bulbs in a pot! i have no idea if it will work, but i am really hoping so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i think i might venture onto campus today and clip some flowers to spice up our apt!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Your peonies look amazing! I walked by some today at the library and just could have stood there forever to smell them! Lucky you! I will have to check out that perfume, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please cut some for me so I can put them on my desk. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! also - wow your desk is tidy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not know how to pronounce so I can believe the topic would take an entire post. no matter how you say it, I love the great flower colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your peonies look gorgeous! You know what I also love in May . . . lilacs! They are so pretty and smell great. Have a nice rest of the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...