|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 10

Bloggy Friends

I have made some great In Real Life friends from the blogging world. It is so much fun to be able to meet up with them. Just this past week, I met up with Megan from Tales of the Trees. I stopped by her office and taught her how I curl my hair. (One of the best parts of having girlfriends--learning how to do new hairstyles.) Then we went to dinner. I hadn't seen her in a few months and it was so nice to catch up in person.

Through Google Analytics, I can see my top referring blogs. Meaning the girls below either link to me or people click on my name when I comment on their posts and then people visit me through their link. This is the best way to find out about new fantastic blogs and I want you all to visit these great ladies! I love this weird, little blog world and all the inspiration I get from blogs.

Without further ado, my top referring blogs:

The Glamorous Life of a Housewife; Whitney and I used to work together and our husbands are in the same medical school class. I miss her so much at work. :(
Fullscreen capture 562010 91919 AM

Pretty in Pink; Megan is always up on the latest trends. I love seeing how she puts together outfits.
Fullscreen capture 562010 92202 AM

In this Wonderful Life; Megan is one of my IRL friends. She is pregnant with baby Cohen and they are struggling so much with his health right now. Please pray for them. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met.
Fullscreen capture 592010 74732 PM

Pink Sass
; N is so fun and sweet. She is a workout queen and always has good advice. Plus, we were in the same sorority (not at the same college). I love having random things in common. :) I hope I get to meet her in Atlanta this summer.
Fullscreen capture 562010 93330 AM

The Newlyweds Next Door; K travels a lot for work and has great travel tips. She and her husband are also great at budgeting and saving and she has lots of tips on that too. We have several things in common and I love reading her blog.
Fullscreen capture 592010 74916 PM

Elefantitas Alegres; Kate is one of the funniest bloggers. She makes me laugh out loud while reading her posts all the time. She is a great writer and I love seeing her outfits of the day.
Fullscreen capture 562010 93303 AM

Hatching Hudson; Natalie has the most precious little boy and is pregnant right now with their second child. She takes the best pictures of her boy.
Fullscreen capture 592010 60008 PM

Blue Eyed Bride; Erin and I share a passion for event planning. I can't wait to see all the details from Hudson's first birthday party! She also has a great decorating style and lives in this great, older home. Oh yeah, she is also an Alpha Chi just like Pink Sass and I!
Fullscreen capture 592010 75026 PM

Tales of the Trees; Megan and I have so much in common. We always talk non-stop when we are together. She is a great writer and writes posts that really make you think. Megan also has a great sense of humor and cracks me up while reading her posts.
Fullscreen capture 592010 75445 PM


21 comments:

  1. You have the most excellent taste in bloggy friends. Yay for blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun post! i love all of these girls, too! I didn't know about Hatching Hudson, but I think I should for obvious reasons! :) hee hee So thanks for the referral!

    hope to meet you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Erin, what a fun post. Thanks for the blog love.I really hope we can meet up when you come to Atlanta.

    And girl you know I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I also love seeing everyone's headers since I read blogs through Reader and don't get to see all the pretty designs on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love and read most of these too and yours too of course! Excited that here are a few I have to add!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post... thanks for the blog tips. Some of them I already read but will check the others out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post and love everybody on it!! And I LOVED our dinner date! Wish we could do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey thanks for vising my blog! I look forward to reading yours. And the others you have suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww some I know but some I will go check out! How sweet of you to showcase them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. how sweet!! i'm off to check out some of your bloggy friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's amazing what all the internet shares with us! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun post!! I need to check out my referring sites!! I heart blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love most of those ladies! I'll have to check out Pink Sass and Hatching Hudson. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great group of ladies! You're surrounded by some good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this idea!!

    i always love to see where my traffic comes from :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all these blogs! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a fun post! can't wait to check out everyone's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Funzie Post! Remember when we started blogging? Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww I'm so honored to be on your list! You're so sweet.

    I read most of these blogs as well! Love these ladies! But there a couple of new ones on there I will have to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. fun post! can't wait to read these blogs (well, the ones I don't read already!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...