|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, May 25

enchanted forest baby shower

This was the sign on the first door (but not the front door) you come to when you approach my parents' house, but not the door I wanted people to use. Hence the sign.
baby shower 10

I made this moss covered letter. I think they are going to use it in baby Mason's nursery.
baby shower1

Sorry for the blurry picture. It didn't look blurry on my camera screen. I wanted you all to see the jar the hydrangeas were in--a Mason Jar!
baby shower2

baby shower3

LeAnn sat on the fireplace to open her gifts. It was easier for her to bend over to unwrap presents and it was a great backdrop.
baby shower4

Sorry for the flash photo. It was so hard to get a good picture, because the poms blocked the light from the chandelier and the sun was streaming in behind.
baby shower6
I almost ordered the poms on etsy, because I couldn't find the colors of tissue paper I was looking for, but randomly came across some greens at the Origins booth in Dillards. They sold me their tissue paper and I made some fun poms. They are so easy to do.

Food labels
baby shower5

My mom's house was packed full of people and there were so many little boys there. I wish I would have gotten a picture of my cousins' little boys, but I did snap one of our nephew. I didn't say it was the best picture, but isn't his little outfit adorable?
baby shower7

baby shower8

more Mason jars
baby shower9

I had so much fun planning this shower! I made all of the decor myself and did it over several weeks. I even sewed some burp cloths, but somehow forgot to take a picture of them. I am going to need a new project now!

{see the invitation and idea board in the post below.}

22 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH you did such a great job on this shower!!!! And the mason jars? LOVE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not even notice the Mason jars - they are perfect!

    You did a great job, pictures do not do all your work justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great! I love it all! The Mason jars were SUCH a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a great job you did! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Mason jar idea, and I've gotta find out how to make those poms! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please post how you made the letter?!?

    this is inspiring me to do my own shower with a similar theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey, you honestly did a BEAUTIFUL job! Everything is simply adorable, just as I knew it would be. LeAnn sure is lucky to have you for a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! what an amazing party. I have a new project for you. Can you come to Australia and plan parties for me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    Everything turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shower looked amazing! I love the moss covered letter, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So incredibly precious!! You did wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did great. Wow, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE it! I was soo looking forward to his post :)! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! The details are amazing! Mason jars - seriuosly, so cute! Great job! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! you did an amazing job. it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh you did an AMAZING job! What a BEAUTIFUL shower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did you make the cupcake toppers?

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did you make the cupcake toppers?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...