|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, May 20

I want this bathroom

I stumbled across this great home decor blog the other day, Brooklyn Limestone. She features the most amazing room makeovers. I fell in love with this bathroom. Ty even liked it. We hardly ever seem to agree on the same style of rooms. Although, it really doesn't matter at this point, because of that darn med school budget. But one day, I hope to have a bathroom as pretty as Rebekah's.

brooklynlimestone_1

brooklynlimestone_8

Do you all watch Cougar Town on ABC? Well, Jules (Courtney Cox-Arquette) just renovated her bathroom. She has a bathroom warming party and even after the party makes her friends hang out in the bathroom with her. She just loves her new bathroom that much. Well, if this was my bathroom I would do the same thing. I could live in here forever.

brooklynlimestone_9

brooklynlimestone_11

brooklynlimestone_13

brooklynlimestone_17

brooklynlimestone_16


Oh, the colors, the tile, the mirrors, the chandy--it all makes my heart go pitter patter.

19 comments:

  1. That bathroom TOTALLY makes my heart go pitter-patter. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I would probably never get out of the bathtub if this was my bathroom. Well maybe to jump in the shower! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! That shower is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I saw that bathroom also and was swooning big time. It's honestly such an amazing bathroom. I just want a tub like you wouldn't believe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunninggg....im dreaming now! i wish i was a. either that creative and DIY-able and/or b. i had the money to have someone do it for me!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word. LOVE LOVE LOVE that bathroom!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that bathroom is gorgeous! I've never watched Cougar Town but a bathroom warming party sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This may be one of the prettiest bathrooms I've ever seen. How wonderful - the shower - oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!! That is amazing! I would die for that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Brooklyn Limestone's house! This is one of the most beautiful bathrooms I've ever seen...darn those pesky med school budgets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I love this, and Cougar Town, and wine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've wanted a clawfoot tub for just about as long as I can remember... and while this isn't technically "clawfoot," I love, love, love the modern version! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it! they have done amazing renovations -love their blog.

    I'm having a surprise give*away if you'd like to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this bathroom! I wish I was crafty and renovate-y... that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...