|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 31

bedroom lighting options

I have been thinking about adding sconces on either side of our bed. My parents have them in their bedroom and it is a nice feature. While, I like lamps they can take up a lot of room on a night stand.

This is our current bedding.
bedding

















I've found two lighting options so far.
Downtown+One+Light+Wall+Sconce+in+Polished+Chrome
I like the chrome, but it might be too shiny. I'm not sure yet...hmmmmm.
Muses+Calliope+Calliope+Wall+Sconce+in+Lead+Crystal

I think the last one is my favorite. Do you all have bedside lamps or wall sconces?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your bedding!!

    In our bedroom we only have a lamp. We've been looking for some light fixtures so hopefully that will change soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bedding. Where did you find it. I have been looking for something similar but with black in it to mix with some damask (?) and houndstooth. I think the lighting next to the bed would make it look soooo cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are trying to do the same. Currently we have a table on one side with 1 lamp and then a nightstand on the other with a different lamp haha sorry I can't help. Were just not that organized yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that bedding! I wish we could have white, but our dogs would ruin it in a second. I love the sconces. I have been wanting to replace our bedside table lamps with sconces also, I agree that they take up so much room! I really like both of the ones you posted, maybe the second one a little more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bedding! I would LOVE to have white...but with two black dogs - not gonna happen. : ) Love the sconces. My fave is your fave, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your bedding!! i want to change ours to crisp white!
    we have lamps in chrome, not shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! The bedding is from Dillard's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...