|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, March 15

iPhone randoms

It is so easy to snap pictures with my phone and I hardly ever use my camera anymore. I need to break that habit, because my phone doesn't take the best pictures. It is just so convenient though. Here's to a random post of iPhone pictures!


We got our CD of pictures from our photographer in the mail!

That isn't us in the picture. I just loved the details of the CD case she uses. It's the PR and marketing in me!
I love having all the pictures on a CD to upload to my computer. I printed a 4x6 of them all at Mpix and the quality of the photos was great! Alli, our photog, recommended the site and I will definitely be using it again. The pictures were printed on thicker photo paper and had a perfect finish--not too shiny.

Ashley and I bought a great deal on living social for a mani/pedi and cashed it in a couple of weeks ago. It was oh so nice.


Megan gave the sweetest present a few weeks ago. I really wanted to watch Love Actually at Christmas time, but it was on a really long wait with Netflix. Now, I won't have to worry about that!


Breaking in my new shoes!

Super sale from the Gap + a rewards card=$3 shoes

Enjoying a cake pop from Starbucks!

I need to make cake balls asap.

Trying to decide on a mini colander color from Anthro for my SIL's birthday

This is a great colander, because it easily fits in the dishwasher. My mom and I both have one and I hope my SIL enjoys hers. It is so much easier to use this for small jobs, because it doesn't take up hardly any room in the dishwasher!

One more nephew picture! I'm sure y'all didn't see enough yesterday.

He played with those gatorade bottles for the longest time.

I have to brag on my husband for a minute. He went to the grocery store for me yesterday! I gave him a big, long list and he found every last item. He is the sweetest. Maybe I shouldn't really be bragging about this one thing, because he doesn't really mind doing things like this and I just made it seem like he never does nice things. I should probably just tell you that it was a major accomplishment on my part in releasing control and trusting someone else to do my shopping. I have major issues! ha!

23 comments:

  1. Be honest - are those cake pops from Starbucks very delicious? Maybe I just need to go try them myself. I actually just made cake balls yesterday for a Bachelorette party this weekend. Yeah, they won't be so fresh.

    Also, I love that colander. I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Anthro colander has changed my life since purchasing one about a year ago (and then shattering my original and having to get another - sob!)!!! I didn't know I could love a small piece of pottery so much! SO USEFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a pedi place like that! I need to find one. I would go with the turquoise colander. That color is big right now. Although I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pedicure place looks amazing and LOVE the shoes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving the cap toe flats lately, i think i will have to try and snag the gap ones before i break the bank over the kate spades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoes are fab and aren't the birthday cake treats so good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm going to tulsa this week and TOTALLY getting one of those collanders from anthro! i can just imagine it full of fresh strawberries in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My photographer recommended Mpix also!! I love them!! they are awesome, and you can't beat the price.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love random iphone photos.

    Erik does a lot of our grocery shopping and it's so great! At first it was a bit of a struggle because he would call me NO LESS THAN 5 TIMES a trip and I would get pretty annoyed thinking it kinda defeats the purpose of sending him BUT he's learned! and I've learned (to go over the list with him BEFORE he goes ha)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I'm loving those shoes and wishing I was sitting at the salon getting a pedicure. Oh goodness. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new shoes! They are perfect for Spring and for $3? That's amazing! Love the Anthro colanders! They sound like the perfect gift! I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, my husband offers to go to the grocery store for me sometimes and I always say no haha! I have TOTAL control issues. I need to get better about that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That nail place looks adorable - and your nails looked great in the cake pop picture! Wish I could keep my manicure looking that nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen a nail place like that! Too cute. Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know I'll love it because I'm already using it daily! Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I want one of those colanders! They're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cake pops from Starbucks are fabulous. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those colanders. And those cake pops!! Nom nom nom!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay for your pics (so pretty!) and a mani/pedi (so fun)! I don't think we've ever seen Love Actually! super cute shoes, I almost ordered them but never clicked purchase for my whole basket! :) I really want to make cake balls too, but I'm afraid I'll eat them all, I need to make them for an occasion :) very cute colanders! and it is so funny how long littles will play with everyday items, longer than toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute packaging, cute shoes and cute nephew!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay, love MPIX, they are great! Second, love the shoes and three dollars NO way. Third, cake pops=yum yum yum! Am going to get one today, as everyone keeps talking about them!!!!!! Happy Weekend lovely! Cuuuute blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE those colanders from anthro! Also, they have these utensil holders {only online though, I think} that are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...