|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, March 28

the weekend

IMG_6146


I left work early on Friday, due to allergies and no voice. I came home and took a great nap. Naps are always better when you sleep on the wrong end. Ty and I started the weekend off right and had dessert (hot fudge sundae from Braum's) before dinner (sushi!) We watched How to Train a Dragon Saturday evening. Such a cute movie! The rest of the weekend was spent watching basketball, running errands, working on blog designs, etc.

12 comments:

  1. HA! Sweet picture!!!! Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyelashes look mega-long and full from this angle! So jealous!

    Hope you're feeling better soon! I have the allergy ick right now too. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better!
    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, so cute! what a yummy weekend! :) I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you're feeling better.. but I do love a weekend of laying around!

    I agree with Sarah; your eyelashes look incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect weekend outside of the allergies! You know what they say, "Life's short! Eat dessert first!" Amen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love bedding! Your sheets are adorable too! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love naps with puppies!!! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. My allergies have been making me crazy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi There, I am kind of stalking you so that you will help me with my blog. If you are avaiable for hire cn you contact me? Awesome!
    www.amberinteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're feeling better sweets! That picture of you and nuts is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...