|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, March 14

weekend at home

Ty has a great schedule this month on his ICU rotation and we were able to go home this weekend to visit our families. On our way to our hometown, we got to stop at the hospital and meet sweet, little Eli and see Megan & Luke. He is the tiniest thing!
He is in his going home outfit--so sweet.
DSC_0238

I hadn't seen my nephew since Christmas and I was so excited to spend some time with him. He is crawling and has become very vocal. No words yet, just lots of cute sounds.


My Mom, sister and I went shopping on Saturday and wore Mason out!


We spent Saturday evening celebrating Ty's sister's birthday. I didn't snap a single picture of the birthday girl or any of the little munchkins. There is always so much activity with four little ones running around.

The weather was gorgeous all weekend, but windy as usual. Ty's parents live in a secluded valley and they don't get hardly any wind down there, so LeAnn brought Mason over to play outside. We had so much fun swinging, jumping on the trampoline and riding the golf cart.
IMG_6123

IMG_6127

IMG_6134

Ty and Lillian exploring the creek.
IMG_6130

We always have such a good time visiting with each of our families! The weekends at home always go by way too fast.

13 comments:

  1. That little guy is just too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend!!! Cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew is so cute! Love the picture in the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mason is too cute! Glad you were able to enjoy a weekend with your families.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe he is getting so big! what a cutie! Glad y'all had such a fun weekend with fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to meet Mr.Eli! So cute!

    and oh my goodness, your nephew has gotten SO big! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh your post is giving me serious baby fever!

    Eli is so stinkin cute!

    And your nephew is too adorable - I love that pic of him on the swing. He looks so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay, I'm so glad Ty's schedule is great this month! I love all the pics, you look beautiful and the babies are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant to say babies and all the "little ones," y'all are such a sweet aunt and uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun weekend with such cute babies... and you have to love that oklahoma wind, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love weekends at home with my family! So fun!

    Also, I'm a little jealous you got see Megan and meet baby Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is seriously so cute! And how fun that you got to meet Baby Eli :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...