|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, January 17

Bumpdate: 13 weeks

13 weeks-1

How Far Along: 13 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 2-3 lbs. It fluctuates each morning.

Maternity Clothes: Wore the bella band for the first time and I love that thing. The jeans in the pic above are maternity. I only have a couple of pairs of regular jeans that are still comfortable. Definitely more of a bump this week!

Gender: ???

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: Still can't get enough, but I'm not as exhausted as I once was.

What I miss: Nothing really. Well, maybe not getting headaches. They are never ending.

Cravings: I haven't had any strong, must-have-it now cravings, but I did eat nachos covered in jalapeno juice at the movies on Sunday. (I don't like the actual jalaps.) I could definitely eat some more of those!

Other crazy symptoms: Headaches! I am experiencing some sciatica pain. It hurts to sit at work for very long. Stretching has helped and I've had Ty and Megan, a student, work on me some. Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing, but it is also crazy what it does to your body. I think it is so interesting.

Best Moment this week: It was a good week and I have several good moments.
-I had a test done on Monday where they did some measurements via an ultrasound. I got to watch my baby on the big screen for 15 minutes. It was precious!
-I had a couple of students ask if they could throw me a shower at the school. Um, yes! I was so excited/flattered that they wanted to do that for me and the baby!
-Ty got to come to a doctor's appointment. I didn't think we would get to see the little sweet pea, but the doctor walked in with his handheld ultrasound machine. Ty saw our baby for the first time!

20 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Also, I am NEVER going back to pre-pregnancy jeans. Why have all the mammas been keeping maternity jeans a secret?? They are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! So glad you are feeling great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!!! and yay for Ty making an appointment :) I'm glad the jeans are working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Especially your hair! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed those are maternity jeans. They don't look like it. So glad Ty got to see the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute!!
    p.s. I have those same shoes-love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cingrats! I'm 13 weeks too! Goodness I got to update my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! So happy Ty was able to make it an appointment, I am loving the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking fabulous, mama! So glad Ty got to see your little babe for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your preggo glow! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 13 weeks! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so fantastic!! Happy 13 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so cute and that is so great that Ty got to see your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are too cute! Love that happy glow :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are the cutest! I'm just LOVING all this for you guys. SO MUCH FUN! :) You have such organized pregnancy update posts. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute! And that's great that Ty was able to make an appointment AND see your sweet baby! So happy for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so cute! Isn't seeing your baby in there the best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are just too cute!!! Can we do lunch this week or next?? Haven't seen you in forever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are precious! So glad Ty got to see the baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...