|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, January 12

HANA hair dryer

I was contacted by Misikko.com about possibly reviewing one of their hair products. I, of course, said yes! They sent me the HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer, along with a bunch of other goodies including some shine serum and an eyelash curler.
This is what my pretty package looked like!
misikko_2191_59180564

Misikko sells some of the best blow dryers, flat irons, and other great products including Chi hair products. It is a great selection of professional styling tools!

I have heard of people using more expensive hair dryers and loving them, but with my fine hair I just didn't think it was necessary or would really give me any results. It seemed like the people using the expensive ones had really thick hair. The first time I used the hair dryer I was impressed with the amount of power it had. It was like Tim from Home Improvement had gotten a hold of it and had actually gotten it right for once. It dried my hair pretty fast, but then again, it doesn't take a long time for my hair to dry with a drugstore hair dryer. I would be curious to see how much faster it dries really thick hair. The thing I noticed the most was after I was done drying I didn't need to use my flat iron to smooth things out. My hair also had more shine. You can look at my last post to see what my hair looked like after I had used it.

misikko_2191_98034925

The HANA dryer did seem to weigh a little bit more than my drugstore dryer, but maybe that is because of all the power it has. Another nice feature of the dryer is the cold button. You don't have to old it down the entire time you want to use it. It stays on and is easy to turn back off. The dryer also has an extremely long cord, which can be useful depending on where your outlet is located.

All in all, I do think this dryer is much better than the drugstore brands. I am more than happy to continue using it and would definitely recommend it to those of you out there that dread the long process of blow drying.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! this girl with very thick hair might have to borrow it and try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have baby fine hair, so I'm looking for a dryer that will give more shine and volume.

    I wish they had chosen me - that hairdryer sounds pretty cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I need one of these! My hair is so thick and takes forever to dry. Great review, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool! It takes me FOREVER to dry my hair!!! I may need to borrow this and see what I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...