|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, January 12

jumbled thoughts

  • Thank you all so, so, so much for your kind words and your congratulations on our exciting news! Each and everyone of them made my day.
  • Several people have asked how Chesley is doing...She had a successful surgery and is now recovering at her parents' house. She will be there until February and while it will be a slow recovery, she is in good spirits! I can't wait for her to be back in the same town as me.
  • We got snow last night! Nothing major and it didn't stick. I love how people (Ty & I) turn into little kids when it snows. There is something so exciting about it!
  • I have made quite a few recipes that I have found on Pinterest lately. All of these recipes will be making it into our rotation.
Here are a few of the recent hits!

Roasted Parmesan Green Beans


Bacon, Egg, Avocado and Tomato Salad
(I had no idea it was so difficult to boil an egg! This recipe is definitely worth trying to figure that part out. Make this and make it soon. Delish!)


Baked Chicken Taquitos


Chipotle Chicken Cups
I had never cooked with wonton wrappers before and I had no idea what I was missing out on. It was so easy and very good!




Another Skinny Taste recipe--love that site.
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice

10 comments:

  1. You always post The Best recipes! MMmmmmm need to get cooking asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm going to have to try some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, all those recipes sound DELISH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those dishes look really good! Glad to hear you are feeling well! In my first trimester I consumed cereal and that's about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! That bacon/tomato/avocado/additional deliciousness salad looks amazing! A perfect compromise salad to make for my vegetable-averse boyf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These recipes look delish! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those baked chicken taquitos are in our regular rotation as well! I gotta try those wonton cups! I've used wontons to make italian nachos before - give that a try sometime you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, i so want to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice, Chipotle Chicken Cups and
    Baked Chicken Taquitos ... looks so damn good! thanks for the recipe! more to add to the ever growing list!

    have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing!!These look awesome and I am the anti-healthy eater so that's saying something when I repinned those green beans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um... those green beans pretty much had me salivating! Delish! I wish my cravings were healthy.. all I want is fried chicken! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...