|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, January 23

Bumpdate: 14 weeks

picnikfile_hH2aA6
I didn't think I was going to have a photo for this week, but then I remembered that I snapped this one with my phone. My first time to show the bump off at work. :)
With Ty's schedule he leaves before I'm out of bed & gets home after me. The first thing I do when I get home is change into comfy clothes, where you can't see the bump. He had to work a 24 hour (plus) shift on Saturday/Sunday, so no picture.

How Far Along
: 14 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I'm in an awkward stage of my regular pants getting uncomfortable and maternity clothes being too big. Still wearing the bella band.

Gender: ???

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I still like to go to bed around 9-9:30, but I have a lot more energy now.

What I miss: Feeling skinny. :) I have a small bump, but I feel more chunky than pregnant. It probably has something to do with nothing fitting the way it used to, but not being able to wear maternity pants yet.

Cravings: Still nothing real strong. I'm kind of disappointed by this. I thought I would be having weird, off the wall cravings. haha. I have been really hungry this week and can't even make it through the night without waking up and getting snack to tide me over.

Other crazy symptoms: I am still experiencing headaches and sciatica pain, but not as bad as last week. I can tell my belly is stretching and growing by the weird pains I've been having. They aren't really pains, though, just uncomfortable.

Best Moment this week: Having enough energy to work out three times!

15 comments:

  1. Love that cute, tiny bump!! I think you still look QUITE skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had horrible headaches around 14 weeks too, along with the round ligament pain(growing pains). It was awful and a bit scary at times, but it only last a week! And all was fine! :)

    You look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are still so tiny but I understand the feeling of just not feeling yourself.

    I also hoped for crazy cravings and have yet to have any. I'm lucky to find something I want to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look great! So exciting.

    Where is your phone cover from? I love it!

    xo.
    -W

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so teeny and cute as a prego! im sure one day ill be a giant balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always hated the chunky stage! I wanted a sign that said "I"m pregnant, promise!" :) But you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful - teensy tiny! But it is hard not to feel like yourself, and the in-between stage really sucks! I feel like it usually takes a while with 1st pregnancies too... I look back on like my 20 week photo and remember thinking that I looked so big and now I realize I still pretty much just looked like I drank too much beer! That cute bump will pop though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic! Totally with you on the change into comfy clothes the second I'm home from work. I even invested in maternity pjs because they were so much more comfortable- and have maybe one actual pair of pjs pre pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your little bump has grown!! too cute! glad you are getting some energy back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Worked out three times?! You go girl! You look fantastic!!! :) I like that you're disappointed by the cravings thing. I would be, too! I want to crave something crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get some really strange cravings soon, just for the fun of it! Glad you have some energy back...oh and way to go on working out 3 times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go on the working out!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're looking wonderful, momma!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...