|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, April 13

pretty paper

Or in this case maybe it should be handsome paper, but I like alliteration. I was contacted by Tiny Prints to try out their products. Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Easter cards and Mother’s Day cards to personalized greeting cards, thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars.

I loved all their stationery options, but I currently have a huge pile of stationery just waiting to be used. I loved all their address labels, address stamps, and moving cards, but alas, our house hasn't sold and I don't know what our address will be in the coming months. Then, I saw their masculine line of stationery and I was sold. It was perfect for Ty, who will need thank you cards for graduation. I fell in love with this monogram and chevron pattern.
stationery
I took a picture of Ty's stationery, but by the time I had blurred everything out it looked silly. The cardstock is a really nice quality--very thick. The paper is textured and I wish I would have paid more attention to that when I placed the order. I would rather it be smooth. Either way it still looks really nice.

I also ordered these fun stickers to place on food at potlucks, gifts, and taking meals to friends.
sticker

They have great customer service and really allow you to personalize items, by choosing your font and being able to preview it as you go. They also send you a proof to approve before they make your order. In the future, when we have children I would love to use them for birth announcement and birthday party invitations. Until then, I will be checking them out for personal stationery and if we ever sell our house, new address labels! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the men's stationery, it's rare to find some that is really cool and masculine at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love tiny prints! i get a ton of my stuff from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been racking my brain for a good graduation gift for Ty, that would have been a good one.

    Looks like you all had a blast in Nashville, food looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those will be super nice for ty's thank you notes!! I love all of their stuff. So fun to see you at lunch today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are so cute! I really want to get some personalized stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite Tiny Prints features is that you can upload addresses and they send the invites. Easy peasy. I just did that for Thatcher's baptism.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love stationery!! so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...