|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, April 3

the weekend





Saturday morning I participated in the American Heart Association, Heart Walk with Team Cohen. We all wore matching shirts, which were so cute. It was such an honor to be there to support such a great cause and on a more personal note, Megan and Brent. Ty, Nuts, and I spent Sunday afternoon at the park while we had an open house. C'mon someone buy our house! :)

My poor husband has to put up with all kinds of weird conversations from me, but today might have been one of the oddest. Me: If I died and you had to come identify me and my face was unrecognizable, what identifiers would you use? Ty: They would use your teeth. (What a smarty! I didn't count on that response.) Me: All of my teeth are missing, now what? I then proceed to point out all of my identifiers. I also have a conversation with him quite frequently about how he needs to watch me do my make-up, in case I'm ever unable to do so. It will be important for him to do it for me and know how to do it right. I'm a (morbid) weirdo, what can I say?

10 comments:

  1. Slightly morbid, but makes for good convo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious.

    I once had several of my BFFs watch me do my makeup.... and informed them that if I was in a coma this was my go-to look. I think they got the most vital of the information...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally reasonable in my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhaha! i love having conversations like that with my husband. he thinks i'm crazy. i totally want my husband to be able to do my makeup in case i'm not able, totally normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, you crack me up, that is hilarious! :) and so special and sweet that you got to participate in the walk, what a wonderful friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, your convos with your hubby crack me up! Although, I've been known to say weird things like that as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny! I haven't thought about those things! That might just be what I have to talk to my husband about tonight over dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not morbid...genius! Off to go teach Jonathan how to apply my make-up!...

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you made it it out!

    I hope they want to buy your house!

    ps - I'm thinking of getting dog shirts made for the walk next year haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cake balls look fabulous! I haven't taken the plunge to make my own, but when I do, I may be emailing you for your recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...