|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, December 11

About Me

Welcome to my blog! I'm Lindsey. I am a 20-something, working girl just trying to enjoy the simple things in life. I love glamorous, girly things but my style tends to be more simple. Hence, Sweet Simplicity.

I married my high school sweetheart on May 19, 2007. We have a dachshund named Nuts, who keeps us quite entertained. Ty is pursuing his dream of becoming a doctor and I was lucky enough to get a great job at Ty's medical school in admissions and recruitment. We are extremely blessed. While Ty is studying all the time I like to dabble in different hobbies: blogging, sewing, baking, shopping, and er, working out. I love this big blogging world and hope that you will continue to read Sweet Simplicity.

Click here to learn more about me.
Contact me at sweetsimplicityblog@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...