|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, December 20

It's all about the packaging

If someone gave me butter for Christmas, I might be a tad disappointed. But if they gave me cinnamon honey butter in cute packaging I might be singing a different tune. At least, this is how I'm hoping people feel. I found this great idea on a blog that I read (can't remember which one)and it linked back to the original author. You can find the complete recipe here along with some amazing step by step pictures.

Chesley and I made these a couple of Saturdays ago.

Align Center



Ty and I have eaten the butter on toast and we can testify to its yumminess!

{The original recipe author found her jars at Wal-Mart. My Wal-Mart didn't have any and I had to get a bigger size jar at a local grocery store. I used 8 oz. jars and using the exact recipe it filled 4 jars.}


Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. I have seen fancy butter recipes and always thought this was such a cute idea! See you in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful idea! I loved your blog redesign on Classy and Fabulous - seriously, you have some real talent and I'd totally pay you to redesign mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea and the adorable jars! And... I'd second the comment above.. I'd pay you to redesign mine too! Interested? Maybe after holidays calm down or something? :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMMY!!!! cute idea! Where is the recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  5. nevermind!! I didn't see where "here" was highlighted. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous! I may have to whip some up tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea! It sounds super yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really cute. I would love to have that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made those and blogged about them a few weeks ago. But I got the recipe from Darby's blog (flythroughourwindow.com). I used the same fabric :)
    I've been giving them out and everyone has LOVED them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The butter is delicious, isn't it? Darby is superb at creating simple goods! What lucky friends you have to be recieving this gift. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm, I could go for some of that right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute - sounds yummy - send some for my tummy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute, i saw this on her blg a couple of weeks ago... i want to make these as well... ps great work on the blog designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are adorable and sound so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...