|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, December 28

Christmas 2009

We knew we were going to have a great Christmas with our families, but it was even more perfect because it was a White Christmas! The news channels are calling it the blizzard of 09. It affected our whole state (and several others) from one end to the other. We know first hand because we traveled from one corner to the complete opposite corner.

Christmas Eve morning at Ty's parents' house.

The grandkids: Lillian, Nathan and Lucas

Ty and Lillian with the huge pile of presents behind the tree.


Sarah and Nathan; He was a sleepy boy.

The snow came down all day on Christmas Eve and the winds were blowing 50-60 mph, but that didn't stop the boys from riding 4 wheelers. I got out with Ty toward the end of the snow fall. My face was shielded from the pelting snow and ice with big sunglasses and Ty's body. After the snow had finished falling we all spent time outside riding 4 wheelers and sledding. I somehow managed to not get a single picture of the outside adventures.

Christmas morning

About to head to my parents house.

I'm so thankful our parents only live 10 minutes from each other. Otherwise we would not have been able to drive to my parents house with the road conditions.

Christmas flashback. (I'm on the right.)

LeAnn and I in our matching scarves from our parents.

My mom and sister made snow icecream. It twas delish!


Saturday afternoon (Dec. 26th) we headed to my Grandma's. The interstate was cleared for the most part, but there were areas to watch out for. I didn't get my camera out the whole evening.
My parents grew up in the same town, so Sunday afternoon was Christmas at my Nanny's house.

Nanny wearing her new apron I bought her from Williams-Sonoma.

Gage and Damen. They look like trouble, don't they?!

Ty and I were blessed with some great presents, but more importantly we got to spend quality time with our families.

Posted by Picasa

29 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I LOVE that it was a white one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looked BEAUTIFUL on Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great Christmas! You look gorgeous in every picture, your hair is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a good time was had by all : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great, girl!! SO pretty!! What'd you do to it? Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are great!

    I am new to your blog, please pop on by and check out my blog and follow if you would like. It is very nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im with everyone else! your hair looked amazing! gorgeous pics girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!!

    And your hair looked amazing - I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute pictures!!!

    I love the one of you two outside in the snow by the trees - really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pictures! your hair looks so awesome! Glad y'all had such a Merry Christmas and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun Christmas! I love the picture of the two of y'all in the snow. That would make a great Christmas card next year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you were able to travel safely! Your hair looks so pretty! (random, but, true!).

    Hope you have a Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pics on Christmas. Your hair looks so good and love the pics of you and Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you two are just so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful White CHRISTMAS!!! By the time it came to the 25th, most of our snow had melted.... ;( But I guess it was partially white! ;) YUM!!! Snow cream!!

    I love the pictures of you and Ty, very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. glad you had such a great christmas hun!! :)
    i love the pic of you and your man outside! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Precious blog! Love your pictures...it looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww looks like y'all had a great Christmas! Having all the snow just made it even more special!

    Also, are you still on twitter? I noticed you weren't on my list anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you guys were able to travel to see your family despite this crazy weather!! I love your hair in these pics, you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute are you?! I'm glad y'all had a Merry Christmas! I LOVE your scarves! Those are adorable! Ok, your make up looks fabulous. What are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  22. It sounded like a wonderful Christmas! You and Ty are so cute, and you look beautiful!! Seriously, your pics are so cute=)!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Was Ty wearing scrub pants on Christmas morning? Does he ever de-doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like a great Christmas!! And your hair looks amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How fun... snow on Christmas day! I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas. I love the photo of y'all in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...