|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, December 11

Kitchen Queens

Megan and I have been wanting to organize a Kitchen Queens group similar to the one that Tara and her family hosts. It always looks like so much fun. We held the first one last night at Megan's beautiful home. She is the perfect hostess.

Emily hard at work.

It's safe to say that we will not be opening a bakery anytime soon.

I'm trying to convince Chesley to start a blog. She's a follower, so maybe one day...

The whole gang: Kathryn, Megan, Camryn, Me, Emily and Chesley

The hostess with the mostest. I think we wore this litte pregnant lady out.

Megan had parting gifts for us all. I hung them on my oven door as soon as I got home.



Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. So fun! I am so sad I missed it but I'm glad you girls had a great time!! So sweet that Megan had parting gifts for everyone, she is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! It looks like yall had a great time. I love the "parting gift" idea. I'm trying to work at getting better at those kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i'm so jealous! i miss my megs :(

    i would love to meet more random bloggy friends in fayetteville to do this with...

    would love to meet you the next time i come to visit megan in tulsa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i would love to start one of these here! do you bake new recipes every time or what exactly is the set up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun night in with friends! Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous!! You girls look you had a great time. If I was in OK, I'd totally be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh... HOW FUN! I wish I could attend too. Y'all look so pretty and looks like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to start up a group with friends. Love the towels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO much fun!!! My feet were the only thing that got worn out...and my lower back...but that's an every day thing... not just that night :) I can't wait for next month!!

    ps - I've prob gained 5 lbs of cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like so much fun!! you and megan did a great job putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm jealous! I'd love to have friends who would be into this type of thing and have been jealous of Tara's too. I love how they go all out with themes and decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...