|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, January 27

Easy Peasy Pork Chops

I started a blog design site. It can be rather nerve wracking to put yourself out there, but I figured what the heck. I love having new hobbies & starting new ventures. You can check it out here.

Now for the good stuff...
These chops are my go to "company's comin'" meal.

Ingredients:
1 lb. pork chops
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 worcestershire
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. black pepper

Combine all ingredients and marinate. The original recipe said 12 hours. I have done anything from 20 minutes to 4 hours. It doesn't make a huge difference.

Then grill. It is really the only way to enjoy meat. I beg Ty to grill all year long. He doesn't always agree.


18 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy. I always season my pork chops with garlic powder, salt, and pepper....wrap them individually in foil, and bake for 30min at 350 degrees....they always come out flavorful and moist, but I think I'm going to have to give your method a shot.

    Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! I love pork chops. Sounds delightful. Congrats on the blog design! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy!! I will have to try that out for sure! Headed over to check out your designs now...yay! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh pretty stuff! Your so talented! I tried to leave you a comment but it wouldn't let me over there. = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frozen pork chops in my freezer now have a way to be cooked! Thanks! Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a freezer full of pork chops so this is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog design site is so exciting!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you girl. You blog designs are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmpork chops.. sounds lovely! the ingredients are so simple i love it! have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, grilling makes everything better, right? Gonna try these pork chops. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh yum I'm adding this to my recipe book. It's been a long time since I've had a good pork chop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new design site! How exciting!

    Those pork chops sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those sound so good!! We may need to grill this weekend!
    btw- I left something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for starting your own design blog!! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the new blog and hobby! impressive! I love all the new fun blog designs but haven't taken the time to figure out how to do it. very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I acquiesce in but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...